The other day I was “out and about” for the first time in a long time, and a homeless guy pointed at my arm.
“You a SWAT cop or something?” he asked.
It took me a minute to figure out what he was saying.
I’ve never been in law enforcement, but I do love tactical and survival gear.
I was wearing my tactical-survival watch, which has multiple functions that any tactical-minded citizen or survivalist would want.
I copied the features from that page. They include…
- Smooth Japanese Watch Movement
- Waterproof to 33 Feet
- Tough Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Outer Shell
- 10-Feet of Military Grade, Removable Paracord
- Easy-To-Read Compass
- Thermometer Accurate Within 1 Degree
- Fire Starting Flint and Scraper
- Extra Loud Whistle
It has quickly become my favorite watch, because it isn’t just really functional – it also looks rugged and manly, and I’m all about that.
You might like it, too.